She caressed me like a mother
And induced qualities one after another;
She teached me how to do my studies
So that I wont be with any worries!
She teached me the colors of life
And the ways to overcome grief;
She advised me not to believe anything blindly
Cause anything could fool u disguisedly!
Whenever I was as shy as a little kid
She was the one to pull me up
Up up up, so high that,
It made me a wise guy!
I listened to many stories,
Alibaba and the fort theives
Sitting still to hear what she says
About the great great glories!
She encouraged me to be ambitious
Though not to be superstitious
And those days are so auspicious
Which I never want to forget!
She took all the aches
To rectify my mistakes
Not just by beatings as a teacher would do
But by her power of kindness!
She made me an artist,
A stage artist of life and
A real artist itself!
And I prefer calling her my God
With a name, Jabamani Elango!
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment